This post is also available in: Indonesian
DEMC Specialist Hospital in Shah Alam is also known as Darul Eshan Medical Center and one of the new hospitals in Selangor. The place was officially opened on July 1997 and DEMC now has carved out a growing reputation as an exclusive one stop medical center for the whole family. DEMC is also a fast growing healthcare group in Shah Alam offering a combined spectrum of medical tourism, primary care, specialist services and health wellness programs to serve the healthcare needs of our community, national and international customers. Catering to all kinds of Medical Tourism in Malaysia, the specialist center has a wide choice of medical packages to choose from.
DEMC offers a range of 30 professional medical and surgical expertise that includes;
- 24 hours Accident & Emergency Services
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Dental Implantology
- General Pediatrics
- General Surgery
- Infertility & Reproductive Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Orthopedics & Traumatology
- Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
The DEMC Specialist Center also provides professional support that will provide medical information and assessing patient’s health condition through post care and counseling sessions. The team consists of:
- Executive Wellness Program (EWP) Department
- Home Care Department
- Dietary & Dietetics Department
- Pharmacy Department
Health Packages offered at DEMC;
- Maternity Package
- Executive Wellness package – please proceed to Executive Wellness page for more information.
- Pre- employment Package
- Student Package
- Haj Package
Facilities at DEMC are;
- Auto-Teller Machine (ATM)
- Bok Siti Cafe
- Mak Hawa Cafe
- My news.com convenience store
- Concierge and valet parking
- Buggy Services
- Children Play area
- Therapeutic garden
- Flower & Gift shop
- Home Shuttle Services
- WIFI Access
Other health services offered at DEMC;
- DEMC Home Care offers a wide range of services for transitional or continued care in the comfort of your home. We believe that being in the surrounding of patient’s comfortable home will enhance speed up recovery process and enhance overall well being. DEMC Home Care provides customized care for those who prefer to stay at home but still requires ongoing medical care.
- Antenatal Class – provides information on pregnancy, labour, delivery process and baby care. Classes are conducted by our Consultant Specialists and you will have the chance to discuss any concerns with other parents regarding labour and delivery process, breathing techniques and also share tips on how both parents can cope during labour and afterwards.
- Day Surgery Unit (Outpatient Surgery) – this includes selected surgeries done and patient is discharged within the same day. Day Surgery allows patient to recover at home in the company of family and friends besides reduces the cost of operation and overnight hospital stay.
- DEMC Kids Club – was launched on 8th August 2004. Align with DEMC’s vision to provide the best care to every patient, every time and also offering an excellent and continuous service to customers, this club is a platform in expressing appreciation towards the continuous support given by pediatrics patients that have been loyal to the hospital. Please visit DEMC Kids Club page for more information.
DEMC Specialist Center Shah Alam address
No. 4, Jalan Ikhtisas,Seksyen 14
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Phone: (603) 5515 1888
Fax: (603) 5515 1815
The hospital is located in the Shah Alam district of Selangor. It is also about 20 minutes drive from the Subang SkyPark Airport and about 45 minutes from KLIA and LCCT Airport. Places of interest found around the area will be SACC Shopping Mall, Shah Alam State Mosque, Wet Water Park, Sultan Alam Shah Museum, Shah Alam Lake Gardens and Taman Pertanian Malaysia (Malaysia Agriculture Park). Just out of Shah Alam is Subang Jaya where you will find the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Subang Parade Shopping Center and Empire Shopping Center. This facility is also one of the upcoming places for medical tourism with the DEMC Specialist Hospital in Shah Alam.